To log in: Your default login name and password are your
4-digit FAMAT ID.
Please change your password as soon as you log in the first time!
- Your FAMAT ID is a four-digit code unique to your school.
- Every student is identified by a three-digit sequence of number. Every
student's three-digit code must be unique, regardless of division. A student may
keep that same sequence of numbers for every year he or she is in Mu Alpha
- If a student is competing in two divisions (for example, Statistics and Precalculus),
you do NOT register the student twice. Simply select the option "Precalculus &
Statistics" from the divisions list.
- The ID that a student bubbles on a test will ALWAYS be nine digits.
- The first four digits are the school's FAMAT ID.
- The next three digits are the student's unique ID. (Those first seven digits should
never change as long as the student is competing at your school.)
- The eighth
digit is the code for the division the student is competing in.
- The ninth and final digit indicates the team the student is competing on.
not on a team
- Consider an example. Joe Student is competing at Middleton (FAMAT ID #4680). His
sponsor assigns him the three-digit ID of 777. Joe's base student ID will be "4680777"
for AS LONG AS HE COMPETES at Middleton.
- If Joe competes in Geometry (division code 2) on Team A, he will bubble 468077721.
- If Joe competes in Geometry (division code 2) on Team B, he will bubble 468077722.
- If Joe competes in Geometry (division code 2) without being on a team, he will bubble
- Three years later, if Joe competes in Calculus (division code 5) on Team A, he will
If you cannot log in, then please email floridaMAO@gmail.com for
assistance. Include your FAMAT ID and your school name in the email.
If you do not have a FAMAT ID, then please read the New Sponsor's guide on the
Downloads page for instructions on obtaining one.
Your list of students and IDs is provided on the Enrollment Home page (the page
you see when you log in.) All your students from last year are there
Click the blue "Make Enrollment Changes" button to change the enrollment
To delete a student, "Mark the student for deletion." The student's row will
turn red. The deletion will occur once you confirm your changes.
To confirm all your changes, click "confirm changes." You MUST
click "confirm changes!" Please note that you do not have to make all your
changes at once. You can make a few changes, check to see how things are going,
do a few more, etc. You should have all your changes finalized at least
TWO FULL DAYS before the first competition.
After you confirm your changes, verify that your numbers and levels are accurate.
If you highlight the final enrollment table, you can copy it and paste it into Excel.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING YOUR ENROLLMENT LIST AFTER YOU CLICK "CONFIRM"!
If you have problems with this site, or cannot get something to work, please email
floridaMAO@gmail.com for support.